Arrest Made In Drive-By Shooting At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Willie Robertson’s Estate

Willie Robertson/Instagram

Authorities have made an arrest after numerous shots were fired at Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson’s West Monroe, Louisiana, estate Friday afternoon. 38-year-old Daniel King Jr. was taken into custody in connection with the shooting. King, who lives in West Monroe, was charged with one count of aggravated assault by drive-by shooting and one count of criminal neglect of family and booked into OCC. Bond was set at $150,000.

Daniel King Jr./Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office

Deputies responded to calls at the Robertson residence around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon about someone firing a gun from a vehicle. Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office reported that two of the homes on the property were struck by the gunfire.

Willie Robertson spoke to USA Today Sunday morning (April 26) and shared that one of the bullets went through the bedroom window of the home where his son John Luke lives with his wife and baby.

“We were pretty shook up,” Robertson said. “It looks like they were just spraying bullets across my property.” Robertson said 8-10 shots were fired, but thankfully no one was injured.

Members of the Robertson family took to social media Sunday to share their thoughts on the shooting, including Sadie Robertson who lives on the property with her husband, Christian.

“Just wanted to say we are all okay. It shook us all up of course, but we are just so thankful everyone in our family is okay,” Sadie wrote. “Especially after one of the bullets flew through the window of my brothers home…The timing of where we were at the time was crazy protection because we had all just gone inside.”

Willie Robertson’s wife, Korie, also shared a family photo and expressed her gratitude for her family’s safety.

“Thank you so much for all of your prayers for our family. We are all safe and sound and feeling profoundly grateful for God’s protection over us! Yes, the news reports are true, we had a drive-by shooting at our home on Friday, it was scary and dangerously close, but thanks to God no one was hurt,” Korie wrote.